- nInvolve you in decisions that affect you and listen to your views
- nWe will endeavour to find you the best possible place for you to live
- nMake sure that you have every opportunity possible to achieve best at school
- nEncourage you to take part in all available opportunities that the City has to offer to ensure your talents, hobbies and interests are met and to support you to do the things you enjoy
- nTo take care of your health and encourage you to be healthy.
- nTo provide you with a good and clear assessment of your needs and an up to date care plan.
- nThat you will have your own social worker who visits you regularly and gives you details about how to contact them or someone else if they are away when you need them
- nHelp you stay in touch with your family, friends and other people who are important to you.
- nWe will listen to what you say
- nWe will work with you and give you all the help and support you need to successfully move from care to adult life.
- nBirmingham City Council – Birmingham’s Corporate Parenting Pledge (January 2013)
Thursday, 27 June 2013
YOUR PLEDGE AND ENTITLEMENTS!
Birmingham's Local Authority pledge promises children in its care it will: